Find your Event
HAVE RECENT CHANGES IMPACTED ON INCORPORATION?
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£99+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £45.60+VAT per place).
This course is designed to revisit the question of whether incorporation is appropriate for small businesses in the context of changes to the taxation of dividends and other recent legislative amendments.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Partners and staff in small and medium sized practices.
- The tax difference between unincorporated and incorporated businesses
- Can the tax position be improved without incorporation?
- Tax efficient extraction from family businesses
- Tax effective methods of incorporation
- Potential future changes and their impact