Find your Event
WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT WHEN DEALING WITH CLOSE COMPANIES?
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£105+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £58.33+VAT per place).
This course aims to cover the practicalities of dealing with close companies in 2019. Planning issues will be discussed and supplemented by practical examples, pro-forma minutes and completion of relevant HMRC forms.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone providing advice to close companies.
- Maximising capital allowances
- Tax efficient profit extraction
- Low salary, high dividend case studies
- Maximising the tax-free loan interest rules
- Alphabet shares
- Dividend waivers
- Benefits in kind
- Overdrawn loan accounts
- Winding up rules
- Purchase of own shares
- Employment related security issues
- Recent cases that will impact close companies
Topics are flexible and new areas may be added.