Find your Event
PRACTICAL PROBLEMS IN UK GAAP
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
Although new UK GAAP is now well established, it still creates a range of problems in relation to accounting and disclosure. This course will highlight a range of such problems and provide practical advice on how to resolve them.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
General practitioners and accountants in industry who prepare financial statements using FRS 102 and FRS 105.
- Eligibility criteria and how to apply them in practice
- Making the case for FRS 105
- Accounting for fixed assets and investment properties
- Financial instruments – common accounting issues for SMEs
- Identifying and correcting errors in financial statements
- Accounting for current and deferred tax
- What is and isn’t allowed when making provisions
- Revenue recognition
- Common disclosure issues when applying FRS 102 section 1A
- Preparing filleted and abridged accounts
- Where next – the future direction of travel