Find your Event
GDPR UPDATE: WHERE ARE WE NOW? - Live Online Course.
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
- Recognise your organisation’s responsibilities for data protection
- Understand the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018
- Identify the safeguards required to protect your data (Principle 6)
- Understand and mitigate against the risks linked to data exposure
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Everyone! Data protection is everyone’s responsibility.
- GDPR & the Data Protection Act 2018 – recap on responsibilities
- How is the digital environment challenging data protection?
- Data security risks and emerging threats including social media and the cloud
- Data protection responsibilities – the 6 Principles
- IT governance as a best practice approach
- Data security and compliance – Principle 6 under the spotlight
- Data loss prevention methods – finding the weak links
- Practical tips to enhance and improve data protection within the organisation
This course will be available live online. You will be emailed the link to join two days before the course date.