Find your Event
A COMPLETE GUIDE TO ESSENTIAL VAT FOR CHARITIES - Live online course
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
Ironically, charities have one of the most complicated VAT regimes of any business sector, meaning it is imperative that their finance teams and those advising them have a proper appreciation of the relevant VAT provisions. This course will review these provisions and their applications in depth, including some of the more problematic areas. By attending this course you will gain:
- A thorough understanding of the VAT regime as it relates to the charitable sector
- A better awareness of those areas likely to cause the most problems and how best to deal with them
- A recognition of how to make the best of the complex VAT rules in this area
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone involved in auditing or advising charity sector clients. Finance directors and managers of charities requiring knowledge of the VAT regime applicable to their organisation.
- Grants and donations
- Supplies to charities – standard rated, zero-rated and exempt supplies
- Supplies by charities – zero-rating and exemption
- Recovery of input by charities – problem areas
This course will be available live online. You will be emailed the link to join two days before the course date.