Find your Event
PROPERTY TAX UPDATE - Live Online Course.
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (Click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place)
The course will cover areas that practitioners encounter when dealing with clients with residential and commercial property interests.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is aimed at partners, managers and seniors who come across property related issues in their daily work.
- Problem areas in the rental computation
- Use of home office for directors
- How do the new finance rules work?
- Interest relief when withdrawing capital
- Capital allowances on commercial property
- Property appropriations
- VAT reverse charge in the construction industry
- Furnished holiday lets
- Changes and developments with private residence relief
- Property transfers between spouses
- Use of family trust for gifts of property
- IHT planning with residential buy to let portfolios
- Should we incorporate a buy to let portfolio?
- CGT planning for returning UK residents
- Taxing gains made by non-residents owning UK property
- Changes to reporting property gains
- Changes to taxation of non-resident property companies
This course will be available live online. You will be emailed the link to join two days before the course date.