Find your Event
AUDIT, ACCOUNTING AND TAXATION UPDATE
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Lunch||Tea||Course ends|
£275+VAT (not available on Flexiticket), or £250+VAT if booked and paid for by 30 June 2020.
This whole day course is held in the stately setting of Goodwood House, Goodwood, three miles outside Chichester, West Sussex. It provides busy practitioners and their staff with a practical overview of developments in audit, accounting and tax over the previous six months as well as changes which are likely to occur in the near future.
The course covers new developments in the preceding six months. The specific topics to be covered are set nearer the time of the course in order to ensure up to the minute, topical coverage. Delegates receive comprehensive documentation which provides excellent reference material. Detailed below is typical course content.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Partners in small and medium sized practices and their professional staff. The course may also be of interest to members in business.
In order to ensure up to the minute coverage the detailed programme will be set nearer the time. Topics included on previous courses have included:
Audit and Accounting
- Developments in FRS 105 and FRS 102 including Section 1A for small entities
- Practical implications of accounting changes
- Company legislation
- Other technical, regulatory and professional developments
- Developments in Auditing Standards (ISAs etc) and Ethical Standards
- Important Audit Monitoring points and other topical practical audit issues
- Changes brought about by Brexit (if we know any!)
- Finance Act 2019 and the draft Bill
- Topical tax administration and investigation points
- Recent tax tribunal and court cases
- Developments in MTD especially after VAT settles in!
- Planning and practical points arising in the period.
Click here for flyer and booking form