Find your Event
COMPLETE GUIDE TO IR35
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
It is all change in 2021 for those providing services through intermediaries with an extension of the provisions first introduced in the public sector in 2017. This course is designed for the delegate who would like a refresher on the basic IR35 provisions and an update on the new rules. We will also consider associated issues when dealing with intermediaries.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All accountants in general practice who advise personal service companies in relation to their tax affairs.
- The basic principles of IR35
- The calculation of the deemed employment income charge
- Changes in deductibility of travelling expenses
- The new rules from 2021
- Managed service company provisions
- The use of umbrella companies and other intermediaries