Find your Event
PROPERTY TAX UPDATE
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£105+VAT. (Click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £58.33+VAT per place)
The course will cover areas that practitioners encounter when dealing with clients with residential and commercial property interests.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is aimed at partners, managers and seniors who come across property related issues in their daily work.
- Changes to rent-a-room relief
- Use of the new property allowance
- CGT payment window on residential property
- Impact on PPR and lettings relief when transferring property between spouses
- Dealing with non-resident landlords
- Taxing gains made by non-residents owning UK property
- Capital allowances on commercial property
- How do the new finance charge rules work?
- Should we hold property personally or in a company?
- Specific issues affecting HMOs
- Construction industry scheme
- Overview of the main VAT issues affecting developers
- SDLT and ATED changes