Find your Event
A PRACTICAL APPROACH TO FORMS P11D
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
Your clients may think they can ignore P11Ds as they only pay "business expenses" - are you sure?
- To remind delegates of HMRC P11D reporting requirements, the filing deadlines and potential fines.
- To highlight where and how reporting can be minimised thereby saving clients/businesses costs.
- To clarify just which expenses have to be reported.
- To review the method of calculating the value for benefits in kind using either the “cash equivalent” or the special rules for the various benefits that employers may provide to employees.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Practitioners: partners and staff who undertake P11D preparation for clients
- Accountants in business responsible for their company P11D forms
- Why P11D forms are required
- Filing deadlines and penalties
- What expenses and benefits must be reported
- How to reduce reporting by use of:
- Qualifying business expenses
- Non-taxable payments and benefits
- PAYE settlement agreements
- Review of the voluntary payrolling of benefits in kind - how does it work?
- Practical guidance on calculating the taxable value of benefits in kind