Find your Event
COMPLETE GUIDE TO ACTING FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
This course aims to cover the practicalities of dealing with sole traders, CIS contractors and personal service companies in 2020. Planning issues will be discussed and supplemented by practical examples.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone providing advice to sole traders, CIS contractors and personal service companies.
- Employment status – am I really self-employed?
- CIS problem areas
- VAT issues for small businesses
- IR35 and personal service company considerations
- Extension of the “off -payroll” working rules to the private sector
- Recent tax cases that can impact smaller businesses
Topical issues may be added nearer the time.