Find your Event
ACTING FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£105+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £50.83+VAT per place).
This course aims to cover the practicalities of dealing with sole traders, CIS contractors and personal service companies in 2018. Planning issues will be discussed and supplemented by practical examples.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone providing advice to sole traders, CIS contractors and personal service companies.
- What are the key tax issues for the self-employed?
- How do we minimise exposure to other taxes such as VAT?
- Problem CIS areas
- Dealing with personal service companies
- Impact of public authority contracts
- Recent cases that can impact smaller businesses
Topics are flexible and new areas may be added.