Find your Event
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£105+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £50.83+VAT per place)
Attendance at this course together with SESCA course ‘Charities Legal Update’ is offered to registered charities at a combined concessionary fee of £105+VAT (half the standard fee).
Charities continue to be affected by developments in accounting, tax, and external scrutiny, especially with new auditing standards and so much new guidance issued by the UK regulators. This popular half-day course keeps you up to date with all the recent key developments.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Charity finance staff, charity auditors and examiners, advisors and charity trustees, especially treasurers
- Revisions to the charity SORP and preparing for the next one
- Regulatory activities, especially the Charity Commission
- Reporting under new ISAs and independent examination guidance
- Recent tax and VAT developments
- Cross border developments in Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Recent cases of interest