Find your Event
FRS102 – HOW IS IT GOING SO FAR?
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£105+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £50.83+VAT per place)
This course will examine recently filed accounts prepared under FRS 102 – and draw attention to the good and bad aspects of those accounts.CAN YOU AFFORD TO MISS THIS COURSE?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Accountants who are involved in the preparation and/or audit of financial statements in accordance with FRS 102.
This course will revolve around an examination of real life published FRS 102 accounts and will include comments on matters including:
- Changes of accounting policy and transitional disclosures
- Distinguishing between changes of policy and corrections of errors
- Highlighting of critical accounting judgements
- Key estimation uncertainty disclosures
- Classification of and accounting for financial instruments
- Do the accounts actually comply with FRS 102?