Find your Event
TAX PLANNING FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£105+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £58.33+VAT per place).
This course aims to familiarise participants with the income tax, corporation tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax matters that affect family businesses and their owners, and to make them aware of the tax planning opportunities that will enable their clients to minimise their current and potential tax liabilities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone advising SMEs on taxation.
As this course is designed to be topical specific topics may vary, however typically the course covers:
- Tax planning for sole traders and partnerships
- Extracting profits from the family company
- Anti-avoidance obstacles: IR 35, settlements rules etc.
- Corporation tax mitigation
- Passing on the family business - CGT and IHT implications