Find your Event
PAYE & NATIONAL INSURANCE UPDATE
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£105+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £58.33+VAT per place).
This course is designed to review the changes in the last year and those planned for the future in relation to PAYE and National Insurance legislation. It will also highlight some problem areas in payroll including employment status, taxation of benefits in kind and the changes to maternity, paternity and adoption provisions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- General practitioners and their staff
- General practitioners as employers
- Employees of companies with responsibility for payroll and related matters
- Returners to work needing an update on PAYE/NIC
- RTI (Real Time Information): update and issues
- Paye update for 2019/20
- National insurance for 2019/20
- Automatic enrolment update and issues
- Review of voluntary payrolling of benefits
- Update on maternity, paternity adoption and shared parental leave/pay provisions
- Review of recent HMRC consultation relating to payroll matters
New topics to be added if relevant