Find your Event
VAT ON LAND AND PROPERTY
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£105+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £58.33+VAT per place).
This course aims to provide participants with a thorough knowledge of the most topical aspects of this most complex area of VAT. It covers provisions relating to building contractors and those applicable to developers, as well as to others owning an interest in property. By attending this course you will gain:
- A clear understanding of the way the rules work and why
- Greater confidence to advise clients undertaking property transactions
- An appreciation of pitfalls in this area and how to avoid them
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All accountants and other business advisers who have clients involved in land, construction and property projects or transactions.
- Zero-rated new construction work
- Reduced-rated building conversions
- Sales of new residential property
- Non-exempt property transactions
- The option to tax in detail
- Sale and purchase of let property