Find your Event
TAX AND THE FAMILY
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£105+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £58.33+VAT per place).
This course is designed for the delegate who would like a refresher and update on many family tax planning opportunities covering various taxes at various stages of life and business to ensure they are dealing with their clients’ tax affairs in the most tax efficient manner. The course will inspire delegates to be more pro-active when dealing with their clients, in looking at their current and potential exposure to tax, and show ways in which we can assist our clients and thus grow our practice. The course will include a review of relevant tax cases to consider when planning, and will include numerous examples and illustrations to make this a practical and informative course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All accountants in general practice who advise families on their tax affairs.
- Children’s income and gains
- Family provision - in a practical and tax efficient manner
- Husband and wife tax planning
- Settlements legislation – avoiding being caught by the anti-avoidance legislation
- Residences - tax planning for the family home and other property
- Tax implications of Separation and Divorce
- The sale of a business and other exit planning for the business
- IHT mitigation for succession - including wills and trusts