Find your Event
HOT TOPICS IN VAT
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
This course provides an update on important changes in VAT in the twelve months preceding the course. It will review recent cases and identify potential problem areas for clients. The course will explain in detail important or complex cases (including tribunal decisions) thus providing a better understanding of complex areas of VAT law.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All practitioners who advise on VAT as well as accountants in business responsible for VAT.
The specific course content will depend on changes in the period before the course is run, but in general the course will follow the same structure covering:
- Any relevant Budget or Finance Act changes
- Review of selected Tribunal cases
- Identification of particular trends in cases or in the approach of HMRC
- Major VAT cases in the preceding twelve months: what the case established; likely impact on clients generally
- Topical tips and traps
- Important developments likely to occur in the succeeding months