Find your Event
COMPLETE GUIDE TO MOVING INTO ADVISORY SERVICES - Live online course.
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
There has never been more pressure to start providing advisory services to clients. But it's not always obvious what 'advisory' services means, where to start, how to get clients on board or how to win new clients for anything beyond compliance work.
This course will enable you to become a more effective and attractive accountant. You will come away more confident in your ability to provide clients with advice which will generate more fees for your practice without turning you into a consultant, mentor or business coach.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Sole practitioners, managers and partners responsible for growing the profitability of their practice.
At the end of this course you will:
- Appreciate why you will need to do things differently in the future
- Understand which of the 5 types of advisory services you can provide
- Be more confident in your ability to provide a wider range of services to your clients
- Be aware of a range of tech related facilities that will enable you to deliver valuable advice
- Know how other accountants like you have made the transition
- Know how to secure new business at a fair fee
- Be keen to provide advisory services to clients and to charge appropriately;
In short, you will become a more effective and attractive accountant able and confident in providing clients with advice on business finances and so much more than recurring compliance work.
This course will be available live online. You will be emailed the link to join two days before the course date.