Find your Event
ANNUAL IFRS UPDATE - Live online course.
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (Click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place)
Bringing all material leases on to the balance sheet is a big challenge. This course will look at real life examples of what companies are doing in practice. In addition, the course will focus on the areas where UK companies and their auditors are being criticised for their lack of compliance with IFRS.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Accountants responsible for preparing accounts under IFRS
- Accountants responsible for auditing accounts prepared under IFRS
- Accountants needing to convert from UK GAAP to IFRS
The course will cover:
- A close look at how companies are coping with the requirements of IFRS16 on leases
- Latest Review Panel Annual Report concerning application of IFRS by UK companies
- The latest FRC Thematic reviews
- A new approach to ensuring compliance with IFRS from the FRCs successors
- Latest IASB developments
This course will be available live online. You will be emailed the link to join two days before the course date.