Find your Event
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL REPORTING UPDATE - Live online course
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
We provide this course for delegates who are looking for a technical update but do not require the auditing content. A half yearly taxation update is held on the same day. The course provides a practical and intensive review of developments in accounting and financial reporting over the last six months as well as changes likely to occur in the near future.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Partners in small and medium sized practices and their professional staff.
In order to ensure up to the minute coverage the detailed programme will be set nearer the time. Topics may include:
- FRS 105 and FRS 102, including Section 1A for small companies
- Practical implications of accounting changes
- Preparing for a plethora of prior year adjustments
- Other topical issues affecting small and micro entity accounts
- Company legislation
- ICAEW technical releases
- FRC staff fact sheets
- Other general areas of interest
This course will be available live online. You will be emailed the link to join two days before the course date.