Find your Event
COMPLETE GUIDE TO VALUATION OF UNQUOTED COMPANY SHARES AND BUSINESSES - Live online course.
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
This course will cover the basic concepts of valuation, the approach to adopt in different circumstances, issues which arise in valuation work, the differences in approach for tax and other purposes and how to minimise your risk.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Partners, managers and staff who may become involved with share and business valuation issues, whether in practice or in industry, and for all purposes, including sales and purchases, shareholder disputes, tax, employee share awards, incorporation, divorce and other.
This course will provide an overview of:
- Valuation principles and methodologies
- Factors affecting valuation
- Approaches to giving advice to minimise risk
- Valuing different sizes and types of shareholdings
- The differences between valuation for commercial and fiscal purposes
- Principles from statute and case law, for tax and other valuations
- Valuations for tax purposes and negotiating the best deal for your client
This course will be available live online. You will be emailed the link to join two days before the course date.