Find your Event
COMPLETE GUIDE TO IR35 - Live online course.
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
The changes introduced to the IR35 provisions in 2017 have caused significant problems for many individuals providing services via intermediaries. There may be further changes proposed. This course is designed for the delegate who would like a refresher on the basic IR35 provisions and an update on the new rules. We will also consider associated issues when dealing with intermediaries.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All accountants in general practice who advise personal service companies in relation to their tax affairs.
- The basic principles of IR35
- The calculation of the deemed employment income charge
- Changes in deductibility of travelling expenses
- The new rules for those providing services to public sector bodies
- Managed service company provisions
- The use of umbrella companies and other intermediaries
This course will be available live online. You will be emailed the link to join two days before the course date.