Find your Event
CAPITAL GAINS TAX AND INHERITANCE TAX REFRESHER - Live Online Course.
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
Governments over the years have constantly amended capital taxes with both IHT and CGT each receiving their share of attention in the last few years. The aim of the course is to update delegates on recent Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax developments as they settle in and as we see how they work in practice including pitfalls and planning opportunities. The course will need to focus on the planning aspects which remain for our clients.
Strategies which were traditionally offered to reduce these taxes have dramatically changed over the last few years.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All partners and staff advising clients on tax planning and compliance.
- Entrepreneurs’ relief – pitfalls and planning
- The importance of “trading company” status
- Interaction with other CGT reliefs
- PPR and other CGT changes around the house!
- Inheritance Tax refresher
- Business & Agricultural Property – 100% relief, are you sure?
- Nil rate band planning – what should we advise?
- What’s left for the family home
This course will be available live online. You will be emailed the link to join two days before the course date.