Find your Event
HALF YEARLY AUDIT & ACCOUNTING UPDATE (SUMMER) - Live Online Course.
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
These courses aim to provide busy practitioners and their staff with a practical and intensive review of developments over the last six months as well as changes likely to occur in the near future. Whilst the summer and winter courses are stand alone updates, maximum benefit is gained by attending both. Please note there are also accounting and financial reporting updates (for those who do not require audit) also presented by Guy Loveday on Monday 17 May and Tuesday 30 November live online using Zoom, on Wednesday 9 June and Monday 29 November at Maidstone, Friday 7 May at Felbridge, and Thursday 10 June and Wednesday 1 December at Botley Park.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Partners in small and medium sized practices and their professional staff.
In order to ensure up to the minute coverage the detailed programme will be set nearer the time. Topics are likely to include:
- Developments in FRS 105 and FRS 102 including Section 1A for small entities
- Relevant changes in company legislation
- The increased focus on realised and distributable profits
- Other technical, regulatory and professional developments
- Developments in Auditing Standards – particularly the radical overhaul of ISA 315 on the risks of material misstatement
- Important Audit Monitoring points
This course will be available live online. You will be emailed the link to join two days before the course date.