Find your Event
THE ACCOUNTANT ON THE FARM – A COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW - Live Online Course.
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
Are we about to see an agricultural revolution, either a brave new post-Brexit world or the end of UK agriculture as we know it? This intensive half day course will explore the challenges and issues faced by farming and rural communities and the solutions and opportunities available. It is aimed at keeping you up to date on what matters in this specialist sector.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Accountants already acting for this type of client, who have at least a basic knowledge of the subject, and are looking for a technical update and refresher would benefit most. It will also be suitable for those who would like an understanding of the specific problems encountered in the sector.
- The state of UK Agriculture in 2021 – an overview after Brexit and trade deals
- Subsidies and farm economics after the Agriculture Act
- Inheritance tax and capital gains tax refresher
- Structures, successions, trusts, pensions, incorporation and other nitty gritty problems
with HMRC etc.
- Capital Tax planning – the dos and don’ts
- Business & Agricultural Property – 100% relief, are you sure?
This course will be available live online. You will be emailed the link to join two days before the course date.