Find your Event
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND FRAUD REFRESHER AND UPDATE - Live online course.
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
Although the 2017 Money Laundering Regulations are well established now, they create a raft of practical problems for firms. This course will provide an insight into common issues that firms face when applying the regulations and how they should tackle these under the SARs regime.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Partners, managers and staff in accounting firms who want an update and refresher on AML compliance.
- The 2017 Money Laundering Regulations - what they are and how they affect practitioners
- 2020 updates to the regulations
- 'Risk management practices' - what they are and what firms need to do to comply
- Different types of fraud that affect accountants and their clients and how to spot them
- Reporting money laundering offences to the NCA – key do’s and don’ts
- Update on cybercrime and GDPR – what it is and what it means for firms and their clients in practice
- AML regulation - the future direction of travel
This course will be available live online. You will be emailed the link to join two days before the course date.