Find your Event
TRUSTS: FOUR TAX EFFICIENT CASE STUDIES AND A DISASTER
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
This course has been developed not only to offer an update and a refresher for Trusts but to use five case studies to explore the use and reality of trusts for our clients.
The case studies will be based on actual client scenarios and the content will cover the creation of the trusts, the tax efficiency of the trusts and the management of the trusts and how to keep them tax efficient and relevant to the client needs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
General practitioners who already have trusts clients and would like to be more proactive in advising them on the tax efficient management of existing trusts. The course will also benefit practitioners who would like to increase their opportunities for advising clients on how to minimise their current and potential liabilities by using trusts.
- Five client based trust case studies
- The use and the relevance of the trusts
- The tax implications of creating the trusts
- Managing the trusts and minimising income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax
- Planning when to make income and capital distributions
- The formalities of ending a trust