Find your Event
COMMON REPORTING PROBLEMS UNDER IFRS
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (Click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place)
This course will consider some of the most common financial reporting problems identified by quality control reviews, regulators and frequently asked questions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who is involved in the preparation, audit or use of financial statements prepared under IFRS.
This course will include the following topics:
- Application of the term ‘significant’
- Depreciation of separate components of property, plant and equipment
- Amortisation of intangible assets
- Accounting for non-current assets held for sale
- Impairment of financial assets
- Application of materiality to disclosure notes
- Common disclosure problems