Find your Event
CLOSE COMPANY REFRESHER - Live Online Course.
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
This course aims to cover the practicalities of dealing with close companies in 2020. Planning issues will be discussed and supplemented by practical examples.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone providing advice to close companies.
- Maximising capital allowances
- Tax efficient profit extraction
- Low salary, high dividend case studies
- Maximising the tax-free loan interest rules
- Alphabet shares
- Dividend waivers
- Benefits in kind
- Overdrawn loan accounts
- Winding up rules
- Purchase of own shares
- The new off-payrolling rules in the private sector
- Recent cases that will impact close companies
Topics are flexible and new areas may be added.
This course will be available live online. You will be emailed the link to join two days before the course date.