Find your Event
COMPLETE GUIDE TO ACTING FOR SMALL BUSINESSES - Live online course
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
This course aims to cover the practicalities of dealing with sole traders, CIS contractors and personal service companies in 2021 and will consider the lifecycle of the business from start up to sale. Planning issues will be discussed and supplemented by practical examples.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone providing advice to sole traders, CIS contractors and personal service companies.
- Employment status – am I really self-employed?
- CIS problem areas
- Tax planning in the opening years
- VAT issues for small businesses
- IR35 and personal service company considerations
- Extension of the “off -payroll” working rules to the private sector
- Bringing in the spouse
- CGT on the sale of the business
Topical issues may be added nearer the time.
This course will be available live online. You will be emailed the link to join two days before the course date.