Find your Event
PAYROLL SERVICES FOR CLIENTS: PRACTICAL PROBLEMS - Live online course.
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
Running payrolls for clients isn’t simply entering data and pressing a button! Payroll staff need to understand the rules. This is a practical course designed to cover the issues that can arise when running payrolls for clients. It will highlight potential problem areas such as casuals, “self employed”, calculating holiday pay, maternity rights, terminations and benefits and expenses pitfalls.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Practitioners and staff overseeing or running payrolls for clients
Practitioners as employers themselves
Employees of businesses with responsibility for payrolls
These are flexible and new issues may be added, however likely content will be:
- Real Time Information - the requirements and penalty requirements
- Dealing with new employees, casuals and the “self employed”
- Authorised and unauthorised deductions from pay
- Termination of employment, update on rules
- Holiday pay – basis of calculation
- Statement of Employment Particulars and update on other relevant employment issues
- Pay and holidays rights for employees who are sick
- Pay and other rights for employees on maternity, adoption and paternity leave, including shared parental leave/pay
- The voluntary payrolling of benefits in kind
- Auto enrolment for pensions – payroll involvement
- Review of recent HMRC consultations on payroll matters
This course will be available live online. You will be emailed the link to join two days before the course date.