Find your Event
HALF YEARLY AUDIT & ACCOUNTING UPDATE (SUMMER) - Live online course
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
These courses aim to provide busy practitioners and their staff with a practical and intensive review of developments over the last six months as well as changes likely to occur in the near future. Whilst the summer and winter courses are stand alone updates, maximum benefit is gained by attending both. Please note there are also accounting and financial reporting updates (for those who do not require audit) presented by Guy Loveday on 15 June and 2 December at Maidstone, 1 May at Copthorne, and 3 June and 8 December at Botley Park.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Partners in small and medium sized practices and their professional staff.
In order to ensure up to the minute coverage the detailed programme will be set nearer the time. Topics are likely to include:
- Developments in FRS 105 and FRS 102 including Section 1A for small entities
- Practical implications of accounting changes – including required, allowed and prohibited prior year adjustments
- Relevant changes in company legislation
- Other technical, regulatory and professional developments
- Developments in Auditing Standards – particularly concerning accounting estimates and going concern as well as the radical overhaul of the risk based approach
- Important Audit Monitoring points and other topical practical audit issues – including the increased imposition of external hot file reviews
This course will be available live online. You will be emailed the link to join two days before the course date.