Find your Event
CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY TAX REFRESHER - Live online course
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
The aim of this course is to give delegates a detailed understanding of the current CIS tax rules and administration requirements. The full practical impact of tax and CIS will be considered.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All accountants in practice and industry and other professional advisers who are involved in the taxation aspects of the construction industry, particularly in tax dealings with contractors and subcontractors.
- The CIS tax responsibilities of both the contractor and subcontractor under the current CIS regime
- The 2020 changes to the construction industry tax regime
- Verification and the steps contractors have to take
- The dealings the contractor will have with HMRC
- The monthly CIS return: its completion and filing
- The CIS tax impact on the subcontractor
- How to reclaim CIS deductions under the new regime
- Is the subcontractor really self-employed?
- Current problems facing contractors and subcontractors
- What really are construction operations
- Who are within the scheme and who are not
- Case studies
- CIS penalties
- The interaction of IR35 with the construction industry
- Revenue press releases and guidance
- Practical CIS planning
- General overview
This course will be available live online. You will be emailed the link to join two days before the course date.