Find your Event
MEDICAL TAXATION: DOCTORS AND DENTISTS REFRESHER - Live Online Course.
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
People often link dealing with the above two professions as being the same. Whilst there are similarities, this is fundamentally wrong – there are many differences and these can have considerable effects on the advice required. However, dealing with these professionals can be very rewarding. In this rapidly changing and increasingly competitive niche market, it is essential that accountants are aware of the most recent developments. The course is aimed at helping accountants to assist their clients in responding to the changes on both strategic and detailed levels.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Accountants already acting for this type of client, who have at least a basic knowledge of the subject, and are looking for a technical update and refresher would benefit most. It will also be suitable for those who would like an understanding of the specific tax problems encountered by the health care sector.
- The course will look at the two niches on a compare and contrast basis and will not be 1 ½ hours on Doctors followed by 1 ½ hours on Dentists
- The latest on the Health Professional and the NHS. Before the tax is dealt with, the changing relationship between the GP or the dentist and the NHS must be considered as this often dictates the tax!
- Where are we with incorporation, partnerships and other structures after all the changes and their tax implications?
- Specific operational tax problems – IR35, status problems, MTD, VAT, personal expenses and HMRC
- Surgeries - capital gains and capital allowances
- Capital Tax Planning - are you sure they get BPR or ER?
- Stop press - the most recent developments arising out of Budgets, Finance Bills and related developments!
This course will be available live online. You will be emailed the link to join two days before the course date.