Find your Event
MAKING TAX DIGITAL UPDATE: WHERE ARE WE NOW? - Live Online Course.
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
This course aims to cover the HMRC proposals for making tax digital for income tax and considers the impact it will have on your client base. Practical solutions will be offered to help you and your clients deal with digitalisation. The course will also cover issues practitioners are experiencing with MTD for VAT.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- What are digital links for VAT with practical examples
- The VAT transition in 2022 for voluntary registered traders and what that means for record keeping
- Evaluation of the proposals for digital records for income tax (more specific than the VAT records)
- Quarterly reporting for income tax - what it is / isn't
- The challenges of migration and the overlap with self assessment
- Landlords and digital records
- Review of the consultation document on corporation tax
Topics are flexible and new areas may be added
This course will be available live online. You will be emailed the link to join two days before the course date.