Find your Event
HOUSING ASSOCIATIONS ACCOUNTING AND AUDIT UPDATE - Live Online Course.
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
FRS 102 and the Social Housing SORP have been used by Registered Social Landlords across the UK since accounting periods beginning on or after 1 January 2015. This seminar will provide an update on practical challenges and emerging issues relevant to those working in or advising companies in the sector.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Accountants and other financial professionals within Housing Associations involved in statutory and management reporting and external accountants and auditors who act for clients in the Housing sector.
- New accounting and disclosure developments relevant to housing associations
- Tricky accounting areas – and how to get them right
- Accounting and auditing challenges in housing groups and how to tackle them
- Other relevant regulatory changes - including recent changes from the Regulator of Social Housing - how these will impact on financial reports
- A file reviewer’s perspective of common problems encountered when auditing housing associations
This course will be available live online. You will be emailed the link to join two days before the course date.