Find your Event
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL REPORTING UPDATE
|Registration||Course starts||Coffee||Course ends|
£110+VAT. (click here for information on the Flexiticket discount scheme - fees as low as £61.67+VAT per place).
We provide this course for delegates who are looking for a technical update but do not require the auditing content. A half yearly taxation update is held on the same day. The course provides a practical and intensive review of developments in accounting and financial reporting over the last six months as well as changes likely to occur in the near future.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Partners in small and medium sized practices and their professional staff.
In order to ensure up to the minute coverage the detailed programme will be set nearer the time. Topics are likely to include:
- Changes to FRS 105 and FRS 102, including Section 1A for small companies
- Practical implications of accounting changes
- Other topical issues affecting small and micro entity accounts
- Company legislation including the current focus on realised and distributable profits
- ICAEW technical releases
- FRC staff fact sheets
- Other general areas of interest